Friday, June 22, 2012
I'm very excited to announce my latest give a way from being a Purex Insider. I recently got to try Dry Idea Antiperspirant roll-on. I am always excited to try something new so I gave up my old stand by deodorant to try Dry Idea. I am very happy to report I love it! This antiperspirant works really well even on a day that I have done an hour Zumba class I don't feel "stinky". Here are some things you need to know about Dry Idea:
- 24 hour protection
- Fast drying MicroCotton Formula
- Contains Vitamin E
- Available in unscented, powder fresh, cotton dry
- Also available in Clear Gel and Invisible Solid formula
Dry Idea is holding a sweepstakes with $1000 in prizes. There is a $500 1st place prize and 10 $50 2nd place prizes. You can sign up using this link:
Also I going to have a give a way so one of my lucky readers can try Dry Idea and see for themselves how great it is. Rules of this give a way:
- Be a follower of this blog :)
- Like Dry Idea's Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/dryidea)
- post on Dry Idea's page and mention this blog url.
- leave a comment here with your email address after you have completed the above mention items
That's all you have to do and you could get a coupon for a FREE Dry Idea AdvancedDry! Good luck! Winner will be picked July 6th.
Dry Idea provided a free sample of their Advanced Dry Roll-On so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Hi everyone! Thanks to all who followed and were able to comment on the Honey Bunches of Oats giveaway. I used this random number generator to pick the winners!
The winners are comments 2, 3, 4, and 5. I will contact the winners via the email to find out where to send your coupon!