Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Purex UltraPacks


 

Hi folks!  I got to try something new and pretty exciting from Purex via the Purex Insiders.  I got to try the UltraPacks which are liquid laundry detergent packs.  I was a bit skeptical at first because I have never used a product like this but because I trust Purex I was excited to see what they could do.  Well today I tried them with my dirty towels and was very happy with my results.  My towels came out fresh and clean!
I liked the Purex UltraPacks for many reasons.
  • The packs are pre-dosed liquid which means no more spills and no more heavy jugs to pick up and pour.
  • They dissolve quickly even in cold water. 
  • They are safe in all washing machines.
  • They contain 2x concentrated liquid detergent. 
  • They come in two scents: mountain breeze or free & clear.
These UltraPacks are going to be in stores starting in mid February so be on the look out.  I think you should check them out and let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment