Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Let's Be Honest contest

Since my last Purex contest was such a sucess I am holding another one to give some lucky readers coupons for a FREE bottle of new Purex Triple Action detergent.  It's pretty simple to enter.  Check out Purex Let's Be Honest videos by either going here:
www.purex.com/lets-be-honest
or here:
www.youtube.com/user/purexlaundry/videos
Then just report back here and tell me which one was your favorite.  That's all you have to do and you could win!  Winner will be picked July 19th with Random.org and posted back here by the 20th.  Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I liked Fresh Towels! True! K mercede@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them all. My favorite could be #10. Maxine @amber61146@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete