Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Glade Expressions products



Hi ladies and gents! This week I got quite a treat when Bzzagent.com chose me to be in their Glade Expression campaign. This campaign could not have come at a better time because we just purchased a house and it needs some tender love and care. These products help make this house feel like a home. There are 4 fragrances to choose from. I chose pineapple and mangosteen. Which smells lovely with the tropical smell of pineapple and mango. I got the must starter kit and the oil diffuser starter kit. I was very happy with products. I found the mist lasted a long time in areas that I sprayed. The oil diffuser has an awesome bamboo design and let off a pleasant amount of fragrance too and should last 30 days. If you try any of these new Glade products comment below and tell me what u think.

No comments:

Post a Comment