Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee Good Vibes

 


Anyone that knows me knows I am addicted to coffee.  I have to start everyday with a cup of coffee, so I was very excited to be chosen to be part of the Green Mountain Coffee BzzAgent campaign.  I got to try Green Mountain K cups as part of the campaign.  I found the coffee was flavorful and bold and I really enjoyed each cup! My favorite was Wild Mountain Blueberry...yummy!

 I was also interested in finding out some facts about Green Mountain Coffee:
  • Wide assortment of flavored coffees
  • It is the leading brand in K-Cup packs for Keurig brewers
  • It is readily available in most grocery stores, at stores like Target and Wal-Mart and online at Greenmountaincoffee.com and Keurig.com
  • Includes one of the largest selections of Fair Trade Certified coffees in the U.S. (if you don't know about Fair Trade Certified check out Green Mountain's Facebook page for an interesting video)http://www.facebook.com/GreenMountainCoffee
If you have tried Green Mountain Coffee leave a comment below telling me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment