Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MAC A Fantasy of Flowers Collection Haul

I am a big fan of MAC so I just wanted to blog about my latest MAC haul.  They just came out with A Fantasy of Flowers Collection.  This collection has 34 products including eyeshadows, lipglosses, blushes, fluidlines, and lipsticks.  Mostly everything is a mineralize formula.
I behaved myself and only picked up 4 lipsticks and some blushes.
All the lipsticks in the collection are lustre finishes which are sheerer than some of their other finishes but build-able.  The colors are gorgeous and got me ready for Spring! Colors from l-r--rose lily, snapdragon, heavenly hybrid, dreaming dahlia. They retail for $16.

Then I picked up both blushes.  Top- azalea in the afternoon, bottom- petal power.  Both are use a mineralize formula and give a beautiful color payoff.  They are a bit powdery so be careful with that. They retail for $25.




Overall I am very please with the products I picked up.  Now if only spring would come around and pick me up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment