Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Spellbinders Celebra'tions by Richard Garay

If you enjoy scrapbooking, paper crafts, event hosting, or just being creative this post is for you.  I was sent 2 kits from Spellbinders Celebra'tions by Richard Garay to try via PurexInsiders.   One was a Best Day Ever Treat Bag and the other was a Celebrate Party Hat Card.  My daughter and I love to create things so we were excited to try these out.  All the items that were needed to create each craft were enclosed in a package.  They were all pre-cut and stamped.  The items were a decent quality which was fabulous!  These crafts were fun and easy to do for both my daughter and myself.  I can defintely see us creating cards and gift bags with Spellbinders in the future.  
Here is the website so you can check them out for yourself



 


**The Spellbinders brand provided me with a sample of Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. 


Spellbinders sent me a package of stamps that I am going to use for a giveway for one lucky A Day in the Life followers.  

As always this giveaway is open to U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older.






No comments:

Post a Comment