Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy Bag

Every month I treat myself to an Ipsy bag.  You may be wondering what that is.....Ipsy is a monthly subscription service. When you sign up you complete a survey about your makeup wants and needs.  Then Ipsy puts together a unique bag for you each month.  The bag has many deluxe and full size products.  The best part is it only cost $10.00 and ships free to your home.  I love makeup and I love trying new products so Ipsy bags work well for me.  Here is my May 2013 bag:

I got a sample size St. Tropez tanning product, Mirabella full size lipstick, Juice Beauty full size lipgloss, Zoya full size nail polish, and a Yaby concealer pan.  The monthly makeup bag that everything comes in is underneath all the products and changes every month.  The Zoya nail polish retails for $8.00 by itself so as you can see the $10 price is a deal :)




If you are interested in checking out Ipsy here is a link:

http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h051t5aw8qjejrs

No comments:

Post a Comment