I have been enjoying my summer vacation from work. My family and I have done lots of fun and exciting activities this summer. Today we hit the beach and had a fabulous time. The only thing I hate about a beach day is the clean up afterwards. We had a ton of smelly, dirty towels from our outing and I figured this would be the perfect time to try the Purex Complete with Zout and the Purex Complete Crystals Softener that I got to try thru the Purex Insider.
One load of towels later and I think I'm in love! My towels look great, smelled fresh, and were softer than they have been in a long time! Here are some reasons why I am so impressed with these products
Purex Complete with Zout detergent:
- Zout-a triple-enzyme stain-fighter! Works as pre-treater and a detergent.
- Works in ALL washing machines (I hate when a product is for HE only).
- Great Price and available at many stores including: Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Publix!
- Free & Clear formula available for sensitive skin (a must in my family) and a Fresh Morning Burst fragrance.
Purex Complete Crystals Softener:
- 92% natural, not oil-based like other liquid fabric softeners. The traditional oil based softeners coat the fabric and therefore can make fabrics like towels less absorb. (Big plus here!)
- It's the first major fabric softener that is 100% safe to use on children's sleepwear (A must in my household).
- Great fragrances (I got to try Fresh Spring Waters and it smells FAB-U-LOUS).
- EASY-you just add this softener at the beginning of the wash cycle. That's it!
Disclaimer: Purex Insider did send me free products to try but the opinions are my own.