Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Purex Complete with Zout and Crystals Softener






I have been enjoying my summer vacation from work. My family and I have done lots of fun and exciting activities this summer. Today we hit the beach and had a fabulous time. The only thing I hate about a beach day is the clean up afterwards. We had a ton of smelly, dirty towels from our outing and I figured this would be the perfect time to try the Purex Complete with Zout and the Purex Complete Crystals Softener that I got to try thru the Purex Insider.
One load of towels later and I think I'm in love! My towels look great, smelled fresh, and were softer than they have been in a long time! Here are some reasons why I am so impressed with these products
Purex Complete with Zout detergent:
  • Zout-a triple-enzyme stain-fighter! Works as pre-treater and a detergent.
  • Works in ALL washing machines (I hate when a product is for HE only).
  • Great Price and available at many stores including: Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Publix!
  • Free & Clear formula available for sensitive skin (a must in my family) and a Fresh Morning Burst fragrance.


Purex Complete Crystals Softener:

  • 92% natural, not oil-based like other liquid fabric softeners. The traditional oil based softeners coat the fabric and therefore can make fabrics like towels less absorb. (Big plus here!)
  • It's the first major fabric softener that is 100% safe to use on children's sleepwear (A must in my household).
  • Great fragrances (I got to try Fresh Spring Waters and it smells FAB-U-LOUS).
  • EASY-you just add this softener at the beginning of the wash cycle. That's it!

After trying these two products I'm in love with the Purex Complete line and thanks to the Purex Insider I have 1 coupon to give away for a FREE Purex Complete Crystals Softener 28oz bottle. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post about what you find interesting about this Purex Complete line and one person will be selected for the coupon.




Disclaimer: Purex Insider did send me free products to try but the opinions are my own.


.

3 comments:

  1. I think the added Zout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added Purex Complete with Zout and Crystals Softener to my diet and lost 5 pounds in 5 weeks. Thanks Purex!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 60720f0a-adb1-11e0-bc47-000bcdcb2996 otherwise known as Will O. was randomly selected as a winner I will email you to get you information!

    ReplyDelete