Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party


I got the pleasure to try Velveeta Cheesy Skillets through House Party. These skillets are awesome!!!! I believe they are much better then the typical hamburger skillets we all grew up eating. It takes about 30 mins to create a great family friendly meal. There are four varieties: chicken and broccoli, ultimate cheeseburger mac, nacho supreme, and zesty bbq chicken. It's hard to pick a favorite because they are all delicious but I liked the ultimate cheeseburger mac and the zesty bbq chicken the best! The Velveeta Cheese really makes these meals outstanding. These dinner kits can be found at Walmart for $1.75. Not too shabby at all. I would highly recommend you pick up and try one of these dinner kits tonight! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment